• NEMA 34 stepper mounts
• 16mm ball screws and nuts
• Double opposing ball nuts on X and Y axis to improve accuracy
• Ball nut mounts
• All new angular contact bearings
• All required mounting hardware
• Grease fittings on all bearings
This Grizzly G0704 machine is a popular cnc conversion and is a mid-size benchtop mill. The G0704 comes with a base as standard. It also comes with a digital display for rpm’s and quill feed. Some modification to the table is required to fit the 16mm ball screws and nuts. NEMA 23 stepper motors can be used on the X and Y but we recommend a NEMA 34 on the Z due to the weight of the head.