The features of a PM25MV CNC conversion kit
By using the premium PM25MV CNC conversion kit, you can easily convert your milling machine into a CNC workhorse. This kit is entirely bolt-on, enabling you to convert your machine to CNC in just a few hours using basic hand tools. Currently, this is the most compact kit available. Unlike other conversion kits, the stepper motors don’t hang out as far out, guaranteeing a better total machine footprint. This reduces the required cost and size of a potential future enclose project. This kit has the following features:
- Head column cover plate with oil pump access
- High-quality C7 balls, screws, and nuts
- More than 50 high-quality stainless steel head screws included for stepper motor mounting and assembly
- Nema 23 stepper motor mount on X/Y axis with 1/4″ stepper motor shaft standard couplers. This kit may also be supplied with couplers for 3/8″ stepper motor shafts.
- Nema 34 stepper motor mount on Z-axis with 1/2″ motor shaft coupler.
- No cutting, tapping, or drilling of machine castings required.
- Sealed angular contact, instead of sealed deep-groove bearings, for less backlash and greater rigidity.
- Top-notch corrosion-resistant 6061 spacers, bearing blocks, and aluminum motor mounts
Order your kit today now from CNC Conversion Plus and build something great.
Note: Some of our customers have shown interest in a double-ball nut version of this kit. This version may potentially reduce backlash, but it usually comes at the expense of reduced travel. If this option fascinates you, let us know.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]