Grizzly G0755 benchtop mill specifications:
- 2 horsepower 220-volt motor (single phase)
- 1/8 horsepower elevation motor
- 18″ distance between spindle and table
- 34″ height between floor and table
- 9-1/2″ x 31-1/2″ table size
- 20″ swing
- 20″ longitudinal travel
- 7-7/8″ cross travel
- 13-3/4″ head travel
- 90 degrees head tilt towards the left
- 45 degrees head title towards the right
- 5″ spindle travel
- Variable speed ranges between 90 and 1970 RPM
- Six speed ranges
- 3-1/8″ face mill capacity
- 1-1/4″ end mill capacity
- R-8 spindle taper
- 3 T-slots
- 3″ quill diameter
- Machine dimensions – 49-1/2″ x 34-1/2″ x 76-1/2″
- 21″ x 29″ mill base
- 1102 LBS approx weight during shipping
G0755 mill features:
- P5 spindle bearings for the ultimate precision
- Gear-head levers to easily change the spindle speed
- Headstock elevation is motorized
- Down-feed control and depth stop with adjustable features
- Compatible with CNC conversion kits
The milling machine package includes the following:
- NEMA 34 stepper mounts
- 16mm ball screws and nuts
- Double opposing ball nuts on X and Y axis to improve accuracy
- Ball nut mounts
- All new angular contact bearings
- All required mounting hardware
- Grease fittings on all bearings
- 2 spindle adapters (R-8 x MT#3 & MT#3 x MT#2)
- Drill chuck arbor
- Drill chuck (1-13 mm)
- Drift key for removing tools
- T-slot bolts along with nuts
- Oil bottle
- A set of hex wrench
- Service wrenches
The G0755 benchtop mill from Grizzly is a true heavy-duty milling machine with impressive levels of accuracy on all kinds of workpieces. And the fact that G0755 series turn key machines aren’t extra sized means you can have one in a small or medium workshop too.
For greater precision, the spindle on this mill has P5 bearings that are driven by the headstock. In fact, the headstock itself is oil-lubricated and gear drive for a smooth and convenient milling operation.
Also, the spindle on this mill is entirely reversible with dual down-feed controls (fine and coarse).
Coming to the variable speed, you will find six speed ranges between 90, 210, 345, 670, 1180, and 1970 RPM. And to control the spindle speed, this machine has gear-head levers rather than V-belts for more convenience.
The headstock on a Grizzly G0755 mill tilts 90 degrees on the left and 45 degrees on the right. It also moves along precise dovetail paths on the Z axis with motorized as well as manual elevation controls.
Similarly, the worktable also offers both manual and motorized control on the X-axis, apart from the manual Y-axis control.
While a Grizzly G0755 benchtop mill is a manual machine, you can have CNC milling features thanks to its compatibility with CNC conversion. All you’ll need is a Grizzly G0755 benchtop mill conversion kit to convert your manual mill to CNC.
Just like other Grizzly mills and lathes, the G0755 mill too is covered by an all-inclusive 1-year warranty which is standard for top-notch heavy-duty mills.