The precision matthews cnc conversion kit is made from T6061 aluminum billet. It is a truly bolt on package and requires no machining. It is very easy to install and uses linear contact roller bearings instead of thrust bearings for a smoother move.
The opposing ball nuts greatly improve the accuracy of the machine. The X axis stepper can be mounted on either side of table.
The kit makes precision matthews cnc conversion easy.
It includes –
• NEMA 34 stepper mounts
• 16mm ball screws and nuts
• Double opposing ball nuts on X and Y axis to improve accuracy
• Ball nut mounts
• All new angular contact bearings
• All required mounting hardware
• Grease fittings on all bearings